Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Technorati


This post will be a little more detailed than my other post about technorati because i now know more about it. Technorati is just a search engine for blogs with some other features. You can favorite other peoples blogs and people can favourite your blogs. I have no technorati authority and my rank is over 3 million. I dont think these numbers will change much because my blog probably wouldnt interest other people.
Technorati Authority is the number of blogs linking to a website in the last six months. The higher the number, the more Technorati Authority the blog has.
Technorati Rank is calculated based on how far you are from the top. The blog with the hightest Technorati Authority is the #1 ranked blog. The smaller your Technorati Rank, the closer you are to the top.
To tell the truth im not really sure how it all works which is probably one of the reasons my blog is doing poorly but i really dont care. Here is a link to my technorati profile and the technorati article on wikipedia .

No comments: