Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Visitors


It would be useful to know how many visitors my blog has because then i could know how many people have seen my work and possibly liked my work. The one thing that i would like to know about my visitors is how they got to my site and why the went to it. I am currently using a sitemeter counter on my blog. I'm using a sitemeter counter because it was the first counter i came across and i now also know that it had alot of information about the visitors to my site. I have had 145 hit on my site but i've had more pave visits which is 230. The hits are coming from all over the world but mostly from the United States and Australia but also Canada, Brazil and Italy. My visitors get to my site mostly from google but also from my flickr site. On an average my visitors stay for half a minute which doesnt seem quite long but its long enought to flick through the site to see whats on it.On Flickr you can tell how many people have viewed your photos and with del.icio.us you can see how many other people have bookmarked the same websites as you. Heres a link to my sitemeter site.

No comments: